Introduction to Franchising – Live Webinar
Presented in Partnership with
New Jersey Small Business Development Center
at The College of New Jersey
Take Control of Your Life and Your Career!
Are you considering entrepreneurship as a career option, but want a proven business model to get your goals more quickly and safer? Would you like to run a business of your own that will provide greater autonomy and independence, but are not sure how to find, or choose, the right business for you? This workshop will provide you with a comprehensive view of the franchising process, allowing you to determine if franchising will help you achieve your personal, professional and financial goals. We’ll cover:
- Common myths and truths about franchising – it’s not just food and retail
- Government regulations for franchises
- The importance of knowing your personal goals and objectives before taking the plunge
- How to finance your business
- Links to resources available before, during and after your selection process
PLEASE NOTE: Once you have registered, a link to the webinar will be emailed to you prior to the event with instructions.
Boynton R. Weekes
Franchise Consultant, FranNet
Boynton has over 30 years of business experience in the Commercial Insurance Underwriting, and Franchising industries where he has worked for and received numerous awards and achievements from companies such as Chubb Corp, Fantastic Sam’s Franchised Hair Salons and FranNet where he is currently a Franchise Consultant.