Loan Pre-Qualification Application
UCEDC offers a variety of financing tools for small business owners. We’ll work with you to find the best option for your situation.
The first step in getting the conversation started is our simple, secure Loan Prequalification Application (below). One of our loan officers will contact you within two business days for more details.
Curious about your monthly payments? Our loan payment calculator will let you test different amounts (format as XX000, not $XX,000), interest rates (format as X.0, not X.0%), and pay-off periods.
If you are interested in applying for a loan from UCEDC, you can begin the process by submitting this quick pre-qualification application. This information will help guide our loan officers in assessing your eligibility and recommending the right financing option for you.
Before you begin, we ask that you check your credit score as we require a score of at least 600 to consider your application. You can get free credit scores from a variety of providers, including your credit card provider (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, etc) or Credit Karma.
Additionally, you must meet the following criteria:
- Are you a US citizen or do you have a green card?
- Does your credit report show that you are free of bankruptcies within the past five years or defaults on federally funded loans (such as a student loan) at any time?
- If you are a start-up business (in business less than two years), do you have related skills or experience in your field of business?
- Will you contribute at least 10% of the project cost?
- For existing businesses, do you have sufficient cash flow to cover existing expenses?