How can we help?
Whether you’re in the dreaming stage of business development, in the thick of running an established operation, or anywhere in-between, we want to help you start, grow and thrive.
We offer assistance in a variety of ways:
- UCEDC’s free workshops and seminars cover a wide variety of key business topics and are held throughout New Jersey.
- Our Entrepreneurial Training program offers a comprehensive review of critical business-readiness issues and guides you through business plan development.
- UCEDC loan clients and Entrepreneurial Training graduates receive individualized counseling to help them keep on track.
- We publish a variety of business information guides and reports that give you the market intelligence you need to make smart business decisions.
- We work closely with scores of strategic partners throughout the state to collaborate on projects and share resources in order to better serve small businesses.
We invite you to contact us and let us know how we may be of assistance to you. Call our office and ask to speak to one of our business mentors: 908-527-1166.