How can we help?
We offer assistance in a variety of ways:
- UCEDC’s free workshops and seminars cover a wide variety of key business topics and are held throughout New Jersey.
- Our Entrepreneurial Training program offers a comprehensive review of critical business-readiness issues and guides you through business plan development.
- UCEDC loan clients and Entrepreneurial Training graduates receive individualized counseling to help them keep on track.
- We publish a variety of business information guides and reports that give you the market intelligence you need to make smart business decisions.
- We work closely with scores of strategic partners throughout the state to collaborate on projects and share resources in order to better serve small businesses.
We invite you to contact us and let us know how we may be of assistance to you. Click here to submit your request.
Want to start a small business? Before you get in too deep, spend some time with our “Entrepreneurship Self-Assessment Tool”. It will help you decide if you have what it really takes to run a successful business. Don’t worry, we’re here to help you focus on your opportunities and overcome your challenges. Start Now.