- This event has passed.
QuickBooks 201: Beyond the Basics – Cranford
QuickBooks is a popular way for small and midsized businesses to keep track of their accounting, but many users aren’t aware of the software’s powerful advanced features beyond the basics. In this workshop, we’ll cover:
- Getting the most out of this feature-packed program
- How to multiple company files and how to export and import list data from one file to the next
- Entering price levels and tracking discounts and credits.
- Creating customer statements and assessing finance charges on overdue balances
- Writing off past-due balances when it appears that the customer is not going to pay.
Director of Training and Technical Assistance
Erich brings a unique blend of corporate and small business experience to his position at UCEDC. He began his career in the public accounting industry, working with a wide variety of businesses and then went on to hold various management and financial roles in the energy industry.
Having built a solid foundation of business acumen, Erich then took the entrepreneurial plunge as the owner/operator of a printing company. After a successful six-year tenure, Erich sold the business and joined the UCEDC team in his current role.
With his real-world appreciation of the challenges that small business entrepreneurs face, Erich brings the right combination of theory and practice to his training events.
With Thanks to Our Sponsor