COVID-19 Crisis Relief Loan Program
*ATTENTION – *Our COVID-19 Crisis Relief Loan Program is currently closed. Please check back often as we will post the pre-qualification application form at the bottom of this page as soon as funds become available. For a list of UCEDC’s other loan products click here.
In response to the COVID-19 Crisis, UCEDC is offering a low-interest, quick-response, working capital loan program. Small business owners can borrow up to $15,000 at 0% for up to five years with no collateral requirements to meet their COVID-19 crisis needs.
The Crisis Relief Loan Program is designed to provide broad access to much-needed working capital. The program features a quick turn-around (after completing the application requirements), no collateral requirements, no pre-payment penalties, and no processing or application fees.
- Business impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Businesses in existence at least two years and with a credit score of 680 and up are eligible to apply for up to $15,000
- Businesses in existence between one and two years, or with a credit score between 650-680 are eligible to apply for up to $10,000
- Profitable prior to the COVID-19 crisis
- No loan or credit card charge –offs within 3 years
- Personal guarantees of all owners with more than 10% ownership interest
- Completed UCEDC Loan Pre-Qualification form for all guarantors
- Copy of driver’s license
- Personal cash flow statement
- Personal financial statement
- 2018 complete business tax returns (2019 if already available)