Tuition Assistance Loan Program
We are thrilled to be able to help you with tuition. We are happy to announce that The Scholarship Fund For Inner-City Children and UCEDC are offering the opportunity to borrow up to $2,500 with zero interest or fees to families in need of tuition assistance beyond the scholarship their student has already received (5% interest for families whose child did NOT receive a scholarship).
Tuition Assistance Loan Program Terms & Conditions
AMOUNT: Max of $2,500 – One Loan Per Family
TERM: Two Years (24 payments)
INTEREST: 0% (5% interest for families whose child did NOT receive a scholarship)
COLLATERAL: Personal Guarantee
USE OF FUNDS: Tuition Coverage
- Minimum credit score of 600
- Borrowers must demonstrate financial ability to repay the loan
- Borrowers must be residents of New Jersey
- Borrowers must be Low-to-Moderate income
- Borrowers must have a credit profile with no more than three slow pays within the past three years
- Funds are dispersed directly to the student’s school
Fill out the form below to apply now.