- This event has passed.
QuickBooks 201: Beyond the Basics
Presented in partnership with the Office Evolution and C3 Workplace
QuickBooks is a popular way for small and midsized businesses to keep track of their accounting, but many users aren’t aware of the software’s powerful advanced features beyond the basics. In this workshop, we’ll cover:
- Getting the most out of this feature-packed program
- How to multiple company files and how to export and import list data from one file to the next
- Entering price levels and tracking discounts and credits.
- Creating customer statements and assessing finance charges on overdue balances.
- Writing off past-due balances when it appears that the customer is not going to pay.
Bring your lunch and we’ll supply the beverages and dessert
Can’t attend in person? Watch it live on your device.
Click here to register for the online version.
Learn from an expert
Ed has enjoyed many different types of professional opportunities throughout his career, but the common thread through all has been leadership management and service to others. With a strong foundation in both theory and practice, Ed brings a seasoned perspective to his clients’ business opportunities and challenges.
Following a 12-year stint in the Army as a Staff Sergeant stationed in Turkey, Ed began a 20-year career providing small business consulting and accounting services in New Jersey. He then spent six years as a faculty member and Dean of Student Affairs at a small college in Ohio, where he helped shepherd the institution through a successful national accreditation process.
Along the way, Ed earned Bachelors degrees in Management and Accounting, a Master’s degree in Organizational Leadership, an Advanced Educational Specialist degree in Transformational Leadership, and is currently studying for a Doctorate in Business Administration.