- This event has passed.
QuickBooks 201: Beyond the Basics (Part 2 of 2) – Middletown
Presented in partnership with SCORE – Monmouth County
QuickBooks is a popular way for small and midsized businesses to keep track of their accounting, but many users aren’t aware of the software’s powerful advanced features beyond the basics. In this workshop, we’ll cover:
- Getting the most out of this feature-packed program
- How to multiple company files and how to export and import list data from one file to the next
- Entering price levels and tracking discounts and credits.
- Creating customer statements and assessing finance charges on overdue balances
- Writing off past-due balances when it appears that the customer is not going to pay.
Training and Technical Assistance Officer
Small businesses seeking sound advice on marketing, promotion, ROI and other business essentials need look no further than UCEDC’s training officer, Joe Lamberti. With over 35 years of experience in some of the best-known direct and online marketing companies in the U.S., along with ownership of his own local marketing operation, Joe is well positioned to provide a seasoned assessment of business operations and strategies.
Joe honed his teaching/coaching talents as an adjunct professor at the business schools of Drexel University, Rowan College and Camden County College. Most recently he served as a marketing consultant for the Small Business Development Center of New Jersey and the Rutgers School of Business/Camden.
With his deep background in the corporate world, academia and entrepreneurship, small businesses can rely on Joe to bring a well-rounded perspective to their business challenges and opportunities.