- This event has passed.
QuickBooks 2: Beyond the Basics (Postponed. New Date TBD)
Presented in partnership with Cherry Hill Public Library
QuickBooks is a popular way for small and midsized businesses to keep track of their accounting, but many users aren’t aware of the software’s powerful advanced features beyond the basics. In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- Getting the most out of this feature-packed program
- How to multiple company files and how to export and import list data from one file to the next
- Entering price levels and tracking discounts and credits.
- Creating customer statements and assessing finance charges on overdue balances
- Writing off past-due balances when it appears that the customer is not going to pay.
PLEASE NOTE: Once you have registered, a link to the webinar will be emailed to you prior to the event with instructions.
Alejandro Cruz is a training and mentoring officer at UCEDC, a statewide nonprofit economic development corporation that provides loans to startup and growing businesses, government contracting assistance, and training workshops to entrepreneurs and small businesses.
Prior to joining UCEDC, Alejandro held Project Manager positions at Wicresoft and Solar Renewable firms in New Jersey creating financial forecasts for business startups. He also served as lead consultant for three years for an economic development center in South Jersey.