Introduction to Franchising (Live Webinar)
Presented in Partnership with
City of Plainfield – Office of Economic Development
Take Control of Your Life and Your Career!
Are you considering entrepreneurship as a career option, but want a proven business model to get your goals more quickly and safer?
If you have answered ‘Yes’ to either of these questions, then the franchise workshop is for you! Presented by one of North America’s Top Franchise Consultants.
This session will include:
- Common myths and truths about franchising – it’s not just food and retail
- Remarkable ownership options like professional advisory services, facilitation, light manufacturing, social entrepreneurship, education, home services, passive owner models and regional master license options for the true builder
- Government regulations for franchises
- The importance of knowing your personal goals and objectives before taking the plunge
- How to finance your business
- Available resources and consultant services from an industry leader at no cost.
- A comprehensive knowledge base of franchising providing career options you may not have considered
- Assessment strategies to determine if franchising will help achieve your personal, professional and financial goals
- Links to resources available before, during and after your selection process
It’s truly exciting for those who decide business ownership is for them – and for others, simply exploring their entrepreneurial options. This session will answer many questions and will assist attendees in determining which path to pursue.
PLEASE NOTE: Once you have registered, a link to the webinar will be emailed to you prior to the event with instructions.
UCEDC offers free services for small businesses interested in exploring government contracting opportunities. To get started with a personal consultation, please click Assistance Request, enter your contact information and you will be contacted by a member of our Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) Team.
Boynton R. Weekes
Franchise Consultant, FranNet
Boynton has over 30 years of business experience in the Commercial Insurance Underwriting, and Franchising industries where he has worked for and received numerous awards and achievements from companies such as Chubb Corp, Fantastic Sam’s Franchised Hair Salons and FranNet where he is currently a Franchise Consultant.