- This event has passed.
Introduction to Franchising
Take Control of Your Life and Your Career!
Are you considering entrepreneurship as a career option, but want a proven business model to get your goals more quickly and safer? Would you like to run a business of your own that will provide greater autonomy and independence, but are not sure how to find, or choose, the right business for you?
If you have answered ‘Yes’ to either of these questions, then the franchise workshop is for you! Presented by one of North America’s Top Franchise Consultants.
This session will include:
- Common myths and truths about franchising – it’s not just food and retail
- Remarkable ownership options like professional advisory services, facilitation, light manufacturing, social entrepreneurship, education, home services, passive owner models and regional master license options for the true builder
- Government regulations for franchises
- The importance of knowing your personal goals and objectives before taking the plunge
- How to finance your business
- Available resources and consultant services from an industry leader at no cost.
- A comprehensive knowledge base of franchising providing career options you may not have considered
- Assessment strategies to determine if franchising will help achieve your personal, professiona and financial goals
- Links to resources available before, during and after your selection process
Learn from an expert
Alison has a background in franchising, working as an Operations Advisor. She has helped dozens of franchised small retail shops become more profitable by effectively marketing their business, as well as training business owners and their employees on operations, sales, marketing, POS software, design and production.
Taking her deep love for franchising, she now works as a Franchise Specialist for FranNet of NJ and NYC. She helps potential and current entrepreneurs discover whether franchising is the right business opportunity for them. If so, she prides herself in matching her clients with the right franchise opportunity for them based on their likes/dislikes, goals, lifestyle, interests and investment level.
Best of all, her service and franchising expertise are all at no cost to those interested in learning more about local New Jersey and New York franchise opportunities.
Alison also works a lot with foreign investors, helping them find the right franchise business opportunities with total investments ranging from under $100,000 to $1,000,000-plus. Included in those various business opportunities are a multitude of business formats, including single/multi units, area development, and master franchising that works well with E-2, L-1 and EB-5 Visa’s.