Entrepreneurship 101 – Atlantic City
Get 100% of Your Registration Fee Back When You Complete the Workshop
At one time or another, almost everyone has had the idea of starting their own business. What separates the successful businesses from the ones that crash and burn is the work done to realistically determine if the business will succeed. The excitement that comes with entrepreneurship needs to be tempered by due diligence before you move forward in your venture.
This four-week course will help guide you through the early stages of the entrepreneurial process and will give you the tools to provide you with the best chance to turn your business idea into a success. (Watch our video to hear what some recent grads had to say about their experiences)
- Examine whether they have the traits to be a business owner and make their ideas work
- Assess the feasibility of your particular business idea and ensure that it will provide the benefits you want from business ownership
- Understand how personal credit relates to the ability to access business financing
- Create financial projections, including cost, revenue, cash flow and breakeven analysis
- Work closely with instructors during class and in off hours to draft your business plan
All participants receive one-on-one mentoring for 12 months on successful completion of the class.
Who should attend
Individuals contemplating starting a business, those looking for more information on assessing their ideas, early stage business owners looking to add more structure and understanding.
Four sessions, Tuesday evenings, 3:00 – 6:00 pm: July 18 and 25 & August 1 and 8, 2017.
For this session only, participants who complete all four classes will receive a 100% refund of the $150 registration fee.
Registration and payment due no later than Friday, July 14, 2017 – please note that your place in the workshop will not be confirmed until payment is received. Pay via secure PayPal or by check, made payable to UCEDC.
Class size will be limited to ensure that all participants can have enough individual attention. Participation at all classes, as well as weekly follow up with instructors, is mandatory. Participants may be asked by UCEDC to allow their stories and testimonials to be used for promotional purposes. UCEDC will also use our partnerships and relationships to connect graduates to appropriate resources to enhance their businesses.