- This event has passed.
Business Startup Series
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Thursday, repeating until June 13, 2019
Presented in partnership with the
U.S. Small Business Administration and Cherry Hill Public Library
This three part series – on The Entrepreneurial Process for Small Business – is designed to guide you through the mechanics of starting your business and make sure you get off on the right foot.
The decision to start a business is an exciting time for any entrepreneur and there are many steps you need to take:
- Assessing: Do I have what it takes?
- Determining: Is my idea feasible for the market I’m after?
- Learning about free counseling, training, and resources are available
- Business planning
- Understanding your credit
- Accessing capital/loans to expand, grow, or start your small business
- Marketing and sales
- Government contracting
Give your business the best chance to succeed by getting started the right way.
Learn from an expert
Training and Technical Assistance Officer
Lender Relations Specialist
U.S. Small Business Administration