Next Level Business Planning
Take your business from surviving to thriving
Sooner or later, every business owner gets to a tipping point where the decisions they make and the actions they take can mean the difference between failure or success, stagnation or growth. Moving in the right direction requires a strong foundation in basic business skills and the know-how to assess and respond to current conditions and future projections.
This intensive six-week workshop will guide you in identifying the barriers keeping you from success and crafting a practical, real-world plan to overcome them.
Identify roadblocks in key areas of your business
Learn how to spot new opportunities for growth
Create or refine your business plan to accurately reflect the current conditions affecting your business
Develop operational structure and efficiencies to move your business to the next level
Work closely with instructors during class and in off hours to create or refine your business plan
Present your business plan to a panel of independent experts for feedback and advice
Receive one-on-one mentoring for 12 months on successful completion of the class
What you will cover
- Track how your business is performing against goals
- Revise goals to reflect current conditions and objectives
- Determine key factors to focus on to achieve your goals
- Create or refine your business plan to account for historical factors and current conditions
- Create milestones for your business
- Revise financial projections
- Develop effective staffing and management plans
- Review and update marketing plan to better reach your target market
- Share strategies and ideas with fellow business owners
- Learn how to do effective business research
- Get access to business and subject matter experts who can help you move to the next level
Who should attend
Businesses that have been in operation for two or more years and are looking to improve their position, expand, or prepare for future growth.
Six sessions, Tuesday evenings, 6 – 9 pm: January 23 – February 27, 2018.
The registration fee of $225 entitles you to 18 hours of workshop instruction, additional instructor contact between classes, all class materials, light dinner at all classes, introductions to business experts and lenders, and a full year of individualized mentoring. Your registration will not be finalized and your seat will not be saved until payment has been received.
Participation in this workshop is by invitation only. Please contact George Pinkerton at email@example.com or 908-527-1166 to learn more.